Monday, October 6, 2014

15 DIY Rustic Wood Pumpkins

Lately, I've been spending more and more time browsing through a website that's new to me - Hometalk.com - which is the "largest home and garden hub on the web".  You can create your own profile and then upload projects for others to see and to get some feedback from the Hometalk community.  I also love browsing through other people's tutorials and home ownership questions that they are looking for answers to.

I posted two of our reclaimed wood pumpkin projects on Hometalk a few weeks ago and was surprised to receive an email from them asking me to curate a clip board of DIY Wood Pumpkins.  Sounded like a fun request, so I created a board and clipped all of my favorite wood pumpkin projects to it.
If you're looking for some serious DIY inspiration - you've gotta check out Hometalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment